In the event of hospitalisation, you will need to lodge a claim so that it can be assessed. Claims will be processed upon you being discharged from hospital.
NOTE: As of 3 November 2014 only hospitalisation recommended by a qualified Medical Specialist, not a GP (general practitioner), will be covered on your Hospital Plan.
Clientèle has made it simple for you to claim by giving you the option to choose the method you are most comfortable with:
- SMS the policy number to 43973 (Standard rates apply).
- Contact our Call Centre on 011 320 3000.
- Complete the call me back form on the right hand side and a consultant will call you.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit us at the Clientèle Head Office: Clientèle Office Park, Cnr. Alon and Rivonia Road, Rivonia, Morningside.
The Claims Department will need the following when a claim is lodged:
- Policy number of the Insured Person.
- Name of person in hospital.
- Date of admission and discharge.
- Cause of hospitalisation.
- Claimant's fax or e-mail address.